Hollow slotted cinder block
Cinder block is a type of building material. Cinder block products are quite firmly established among private developers, due to the low cost and the choice of characteristics, you can pick them up by changing the filler.
For the construction of load-bearing walls, cinder blocks are used, which usually include cement, sand, industrial waste – what is called slag. Such material has a longer service life and an increased level of strength, but will require additional insulation, as it has a high thermal conductivity.
Hollow cinder block with round voids.
The cinder block is hollow with three round holes in the body of the block. Well suited for all types of construction.
The most popular building material is cinder block. The most important advantage of the cinder block is its ease of use and its low cost. Therefore, the cinder block is sometimes called folk building material.
Wall-mounted hollow cinder block
Cinder block hollow pro-wall. Well suited for all types of construction. Laying of partitions and auxiliary walls of buildings.
Cinder block and its advantages
Cinder block is a material that has quite important advantages:
- The price of a cinder block is the lowest among most building materials used for the construction of walls and foundations. This is due to the low cost of the components used in the production.
- Cinder blocks, due to their size, are applied very quickly. This saves construction time. You can also save masonry mortar.
- Reliability, high strength of erected buildings.
- Durability of finished objects.
- The thermal insulation characteristics of a hollow cinder block reduce the ability to build relatively warm buildings.